HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smog Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smogman7

PostSubject: Hey hey   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Just saw your ad on craigslist.
Im glad something like this is getting started up this way. I work in Alta Sierra but live in Roseville. Ive attended the N.A.G. meetings (second sat of the month, Kmart parking lot off Sunrise and 50) the past 4 months in Sac as well as the Tru-Dubs Meetings (Round table pizza on Hazel and Madison the first Thurs of the month) the last 2 months.
I currently drive a 72 (put on hold as I drive it) baja/ratrod project. Currently trying to get a 69 type 3 fastback to idle properly so I or my girlfriend can drive it and am slowly building a 72 volksrod.
As Ive attended the Tru-Dubs meetings Ive met a few older folks with some great knowledge. Also am looking at possibly becoming a member in the next month or 2. Im also a Volksrods Coalition member.
Depending on scheduling Id really enjoy cruisin with you guys whenever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smog Man   Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Right on! Glad to have you on board. I will try to be scheduling things around the Tru-Dub's guys.. in fact, I plan on meeting up with them soon to introduce ourselves and try to make an alliance with them so we can do things together. Looks like we are gaining some steam.. Will set up the first official "get together" or meeting here real soon.

Thanks to all for your interest and hope to hear from more of you soon!
Back to top Go down

Smog Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1