Norcal Vdubs

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
vw lost 2fix her

PostSubject: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Sun May 11, 2014 10:16 pm

alien 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw lost 2fix her

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Sun May 11, 2014 10:17 pm

Don at nightdiustr@aol alien 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rypp73

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Mon May 12, 2014 1:28 am

Super beetle or standard?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vw lost 2fix her

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Mon May 12, 2014 5:45 am

it is a standard 1972 and trying to get the seats out i know a lot of the ones from the 60's but this as so much more to it
any help is more then i know right now
thanks guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bradford
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Fri May 16, 2014 10:31 pm

where are you located?
I just picked up a very clean 72 and could come over and help you figure it out one day

View user profile http://www.norcalvdubs.com
vw lost 2fix her

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    Fri May 16, 2014 11:12 pm

hi the 1972 standard I got the seats out that so so nuts how they did that
now the rest of the inside as to come out. As far the pan as a lot of rust on it and if you step on it you feel it move under your feet. so now as this is all new to me so if you know of any thing let me know thanks guys e mail nightdustrataoldotcom thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks    

Back to top Go down

hi i picked up a 72 bug that needs a lot more then i know how to do or where to start ii got it for 200.00 and it needs a lot of help so if any one could tell me what to think on doing to get going thanks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1