Norcal Vdubs

Northern California's Largest VW Enthusiasts Group

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

'80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
79Rabbit16V

PostSubject: '80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County   Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:53 pm

SOLD 4-6.... '80 Rabbit, early Westy, $600, have pink slip. Car is in Vacaville. This is a diesel, with the non-running engine and 4 spd in the car. I will not be selling any individual parts, ie, grill. This car does have rust. Apparently the PO didn't know what car wax was; see pix. There are other spots of surface rust, and there is rust where the rear quarters meet the rear valence. Applied primer in the gutters several years ago to prevent any further rust there. For any potential long-distance buyers, I will make every possible effort to get you any additional pictures you need. Per DMV there is $591 in back fees due, but I believe that a non-op covering the dates that the car sat should clear up most of that.

Headliner is good throughout most, just some minor holes near the rear. Carpets and rear seat need help. Door panels pretty good. This car just needs the right home. Check out the cool door jam decal showing VW America, and the very cool Westmoreland A/C sticker under the hood.

'79

Last edited by 79Rabbit16V on Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : SOLD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yustrn
SacTown

PostSubject: Re: '80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County   Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:13 pm

For $100.00 I will inform you of how to get rid of 80% of those back fees from DMV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
79Rabbit16V

PostSubject: Re: '80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:36 pm

Price drop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: '80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County   

Back to top Go down

'80 Early Westy 2 dr. Rabbit for Sale in Solano County
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1